Question

How do you import a Sonos playlist to Apple Music?

• 14 February 2016
  • 12 replies

i can't seem to find any instructions online anywhere to give me directions on how to import a Sonos playlist to Apple Music. I want to try and use it with CarPlay but I'm struggling find out how at the moment!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
i can't seem to find any instructions online anywhere to give me directions on how to import a Sonos playlist to Apple Music. I want to try and use it with CarPlay but I'm struggling find out how at the moment!
Hello Farrantini82, welcome to the community.

It's not possible to import Sonos playlist too -> Apple Music playlist. That said, we'll pass on the suggestion for you. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.
Userlevel 1
Badge
This would be so useful. I tend to use the Apple Music service through Sonos to discover music and create a playlist first and then listen offline on my iPhone after. Currently you need 2 seperate playlist in 2 seperate apps which is a pain to try and keep synchronised.
Any update on this? I'm on the same boat, building playlists on sonos but then on my car I don't have them
Also it would be nice from the sonos app to be able to add music to my Apple Music library
Userlevel 1
Badge
I gave up waiting in the end and ditched Apple Music for Spotify which now has better Integration with Sonos. Not much good for you if you use CarPlay though.
update? still waiting on this definitely needed feature 😞
I once used MusConv.com tool to import my playlist from Spotify to Google Music. This software allows to import or export playlist from any player to any music player.
Transfer your tracks and playlists to Apple Music, Spotify, Google Music and more for free with MusConv tool - http://www.MusConv.com