How do I register my sonos devices?

Badge +1
I have a Sonos system with 4 devices. My iPhone controller tells me it is registered but when I log onto my account it says no products registered. This is a bug, how do I fix this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Most likely your sonos system is registered on another email address check your Sonos ID under your account and check it on the Sonos system: https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2626/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDM3NDU2NTEzL3NpZC9zMm54cFVybQ%3D%3D Most likely they are not the same
Badge +1
Ok thanks, can you please check what is up with my emails? I only use one email ever. On my Sonos System the ID is 112436697, and on my Sonos Online Account my ID is 113772286. How can I find out what email my Sonos System is using?
Userlevel 3
This you need assistance from Sonos support they can as well change it to the email you would like or you can go the hard route and resetting the system and setting up again (not advisable). Most likely the person who helped you set up the system added his/her email! Contact Sonos by phone/email and they can change it for you! Good Luck!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Ok thanks, can you please check what is up with my emails? I only use one email ever. On my Sonos System the ID is 112436697, and on my Sonos Online Account my ID is 113772286. How can I find out what email my Sonos System is using?
Hi Tom,

Your Sonos system is registered to your "we are untitled" email account.
Badge
I have exact same issue. I have setup my system using the only possible email account there is (associated with my Sonos account), but when I log onto my account it says no products registered.

Please help figuring out which email was used to register my product. I even submitted a diagnostic from my system. Diagnostic number is 5060382
I have exactly the same issue.
I realized that the e-mail used to register my system was probably the one from the person who helped me install the system
I have submitted a Diagnostic # 5331171
Thanks in advance
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
I have exactly the same issue.
I realized that the e-mail used to register my system was probably the one from the person who helped me install the system
I have submitted a Diagnostic # 5331171
Thanks in advance

The best would be to contact our customer care team by phone and check the options. The only way to do it yourself is by doing a factory reset of your Sonos system.
If you choose to factory reset you will lose everything. (Sonos Playlist, Favorites, Etc..)

You can reach us by phone HERE
The above link does not point to any phone #. Could you please upload it again?
Other than that, I am in Brazil, is any way I can handle this by e-mail or chat?
Thks
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
The above link does not point to any phone #. Could you please upload it again?
Other than that, I am in Brazil, is any way I can handle this by e-mail or chat?
Thks
I have updated the link. Let us know how it goes.
Well I too cant get my sonos connect amp to be registered to my account then move forward with getting alexa connected. There is no option in scroll down menu to register your device? From sono.com once logged in to my account and connected devices; sbows no products registered. Is there anyway to register ot via sonos app? Sonos.com ? For a forum?