EQ

• 16 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

It seems like a missed opportunity not to have included a nice 10 band equaliser in the software. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @krismusic, thanks for reaching out and letting us know about that. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we'd be happy to share your interest with the team. For now, this is the article about the adjustments that we have. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. Always here to help. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

It seems like a missed opportunity not to have included a nice 10 band equaliser in the software. 

» I agree. Sonos app should have at least a 5 band to fine tune. If you have airplay with the Boom 3d app on mac you can do it with 10 bands.

Been asking when for ages, all I can think is that the Sonos "control" would be weakened, meaning people not knowing what they are doing with sound could easily make a Sonos system sound bad ! which may reflect on future sales from non owners listening to the brand !! I can't come up with any other explanation that after many years a better way of fine tuning YOUR sound would be of great benefit to millions around the world.

A slider for treble and bass...sad, lame, weeny. Crap..   these speakers sound good.. with the ability to use adjust the sound… they could ACTUALLY be awesome!

Wah wah 😐