Answered

Disable Sonos App Haptics without Disabling All iPhone Haptics

• 7 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

How can I disable the Sonos iPhone app haptics (volume slider) without disabling haptics globally in the iPhone settings? If no control exists, please add it. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 11 October 2022, 10:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

My understanding of “haptics” is a stimulation of the sense of touch. Are you saying there’s a setting to give “click-stop” type of feeling on a volume slider? Or is that what you’re asking for? 

Badge +1

I want to be able to disable haptics. If the option doesn’t exist, I would like to have an option created to disable haptics.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I want to be able to disable haptics. If the option doesn’t exist, I would like to have an option created to disable haptics.

What haptics is/are currently available?

I want this too. It's ridiculous to have to disable haptic feedback on the entire device just to stop it feeding back when you adjust the volume

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @neuropathy 

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!