Desktop app crashes on close version 10.0

• 7 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
According to my app, I'm on version 10.0 and every time I close it just doesn't close for a minute or so before finally crashing.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
My bad, i pressed enter thinking it would allow me to start a newline and it posted, but I'm on windows 8.1.
As far as I can tell the crashing of the desktop controller has been resolved with v10. If you're still experiencing the issue, remove the application, reboot your PC, and afterwards download a fresh installer file from here.
Weren't there reports several months back about people having this issue with older versions of windows that were resolved by updating the drivers to their graphics cards? Or am I mis-remembering?
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
That was a possible solution to crash-on-startup problem for some. The crash-on-exit issue was unrelated to crappy video drivers.
Issues related to the graphics card/driver illustrate a blank background after opening the PC controller.