Answered

Can I view the queue when using the Sonos ios app on Iphone SE??

• 10 February 2018
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 20 replies
.. all nicely listed out like it is on my computer or CR200? If this is possible, please give me specific info on how to get there from another Sonos ios screen. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by muircockhall 10 February 2018, 19:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Navigate to the 'now playing' screen which displays a large preview of the album artwork. To the right of the volume slider bar is an icon that looks like two thin lines. Tapping that brings up the queue, which you can then choose to view or edit as normal.
Badge +2
Thank you! Wow, was that not in any way obvious!
It’s more obvious on a tablet, as per my screenshots as there is plenty of room for character wording and titles, but some mobile display screens are quite small and so you may see the 'two lines' mentioned to indicate something is there and in other areas of the App, you may see an ellipsis (...) which also leads to various menu options and further features.

These things appear in a good many other mobile apps too, like Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music etc