Question

Amazon Fire TV with new "Sideclick for TV volume control

• 21 June 2017
  • 2 replies

I normally use the Harmony Elite to run my entertainment center. My wife prefers the amazon Fire TV remote for voice control. There is a new a new "Sideclick" available from Amazon that snaps on to the Fire TV remote and adds IR volume and source capability to the remote. Will I be able to use the IR Sideclick to control the TV volume and also the Harmony remote when not using the Sideclick? Thanks in advance.
gmoo

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
I normally use the Harmony Elite to run my entertainment center. My wife prefers the amazon Fire TV remote for voice control. There is a new a new "Sideclick" available from Amazon that snaps on to the Fire TV remote and adds IR volume and source capability to the remote. Will I be able to use the IR Sideclick to control the TV volume and also the Harmony remote when not using the Sideclick? Thanks in advance.
gmoo

Hi gmoo - My apologies for the late reply to this thread and welcome to the community. You'll only be able to learn one remote to the PLAYBAR or the PLAYBASE at a time.