Alexa Show controller

I know you guys are working on an Amazon Echo voice based interface so I figured I would add a suggestion. The new Echo Show is impressive and adds screen functionality that could give users a visual into their Sonos whole home system that would surpass the latest Apple offering. I strongly suggest that your development team look into an Echo Show based controller also. The new Amazon device like Sonos is a game changer. Keep up the great work!

2 replies

I could not agree more! I have a couple Sonos 5's (incredible sound, I have them linked in stereo) as well as a Playbar and Sub as part of my entertainment room... I would LOVE to have my Echo Show linked to them!!
Yes, I agree. The Sonos sound experience is amazing, but it really needs a good controller that can sit in the room and let everyone access it. Echo Show looks as though it would be an amazing interface for Sonos.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings