YouTube Music doesn’t appear on Sonos S1

• 14 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Good morning, when Google Music went black I changed for a paid subscription with You Tube Music and uploaded my own music. When searching for music in the Sonos S1 app I could choose between Spotify and the music from You Tube Music and my uploads. Since some months You Tube Music doesn’t appear on my searches anymore in the app. The app however tells me that You Tube Music is active in my S1 app. I deleted and restored the You Tube Music connection to my S1 app. , which worked flawless, but whatever I try there is no You Tube Music popping up in my searches!!!!! Please help!!! Many thanks in advance!

peter

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @paelbers, and welcome to the Sonos Community! 

If you go to Settings > System  > System Updates > Check for Updates - whether there is an update available or not - does this cause YouTube Music to start appearing in your search results? 

If not, it may help to remove and then re-add the YouTube Music account to Sonos;

Remove a Music Service account from Sonos

Add a Music Service account to Sonos

Thank you Xander, I tried this all, but without success! I even got to the SONOS helpline who with diagnosis tried everything, but without success. After an hour they advised me to contact Google because the problem should be on their side. Tomorrow I go to a place where my main SONOS system is. I will give it a try there as well. To be continued or to unsubscribe You Tube Music!