Skip to main content
Answered

YouSee not working

Yousee is not working

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

16 replies

Did YouSee work before on your system? There is no indication of an issue at status.sonos.com, but I can’t verify this as it isn’t available here in the US. 

I’d check your account on www.sonos.com and make sure your location is set properly. I’d then uninstall it from my Sonos system, wait 5 minutes, then add it back to your Sonos system. If that doesn’t ‘fix’ it, I would call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Before the Update of the app there were no problem. Now i cant seach in YouSee Music :-(

what do i do?

BR

I have the same problems with YouSee Music   
Sonos please solve the problem🙂

Søren

Userlevel 1

Same problem ever since the update

Same issue since the update.

Same problem here - very poor communication and slow action by Sonos to fix this problem

Userlevel 3

I have the same problem with all my app’s including YouSee music. 

I can’t add new app to Sonos app anymore. Fails all the time. What a poor update. They should have called it downgrade instead. 

Another thing is, why do the app ask for Bluetooth each time I start the app. The settings is set to turned off. 

Damm I am frustrated about this “updated” 

Userlevel 1

It is lack of respect for the customers when this “post/question” is labelled as answered. I would assume that “answer” did not help anyone, as it is a general issue with the App it seems. Are there any plans for fixing it from Sonos side? Anyone been able to reach support and get a relevant answer?

I saw other similar posts where Sonos is trying to blame it on YouSee and other providers, even though it is working if you do not update to the new app. This could make me be scared that they are ignorant about the issue.

Userlevel 1

I got a hold of support and they say they are aware of the problem and are working on it. They do not have any timeline for it, so do not be to optimistic on the issue. I also asked if it was possible to download an older version where it worked, but the answer was no.

It seems like they rolled out an update without testing basic functionalities which is in the roll-out “ABC” for updates. I can’t recalled I have seen an example where it has been going on for this long on App or software before. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I have same problem and impossible to reauthorize to the service. The new app fails every time.

Fjern Yousee fra SONOS og tilføj det igen.
Virkede her.. Og Ja, det skete efter sidste update :-(

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

I got a hold of support and they say they are aware of the problem and are working on it. They do not have any timeline for it, so do not be to optimistic on the issue. I also asked if it was possible to download an older version where it worked, but the answer was no.

It seems like they rolled out an update without testing basic functionalities which is in the roll-out “ABC” for updates. I can’t recalled I have seen an example where it has been going on for this long on App or software before. 

Beta testers told SONOS the app wasn’t ready. It would be hard to imagine anyone thinking it was ready.  SONOS simply didn’t care.

Badge

Det virker desværre ikke for mig 

Badge

Det virker desværre ikke for mig 

okay. Så fik jeg installeret yousee musik igen og det virker. Jeg installerede yousee i Sonos app på min PC. Og derefter virkede det på min tlf. 

Badge

Man kan forsøge at installere yousee i Sonos app på computeren. Det virkede for mig så jeg nu kan både søge og høre musik på min tlf. Da yousee automatisk også installeres på App i tlf. 

Tak for info DUMPO. Det virker også for mig, så en anbefaling herfra er at følge DUMPOs anvisning