Skip to main content
Question

You Tube Music not working with new app

• 11 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Woke up this morning to the new app, I knew search was going to be a disaster as they've been pushing the "new" search before that is clearly much worse than being able to simply pick what you are searching for and seeing only those things (albums, songs etc).

However it's even worse than I imagined. It always shows results from BBC first now, even after setting You Tube to preferred (no way to order beyond put this one first) and You Tube never shows any results, either on my library or the main thing.

I've reorthorised the account, didn't make any difference.  How do I fix this? Can't believe an app update has bricked my expensive sound system. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Same for me. I’ve removed it completely. It worked last week, now it’s doing it again. Removed, added back, nothing.  Search and artist, it’s listed under other music services and nothing for YouTube. If you search just YouTube, nothing. Anyone else?