yhteysongelma (connection problem)

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

ostin boost reitittimen vanhan hajottua ja nyt en saa yhteyttä connect vastaanottimeen.

olen päivittänyt kaikki, ottanut virrat pois, irrottanut reitittimen johdot, tehnyt kaikki vaihtoehdot.

sonos pyyttää kytkemää yhden kaiuttimen yhdistääkseen sonsin, mutta en omista yhtään sonosin kaiutinta koska olen soittanut musiikkia omalta tietokoneeltani ja kuunnellut radiokanavia.

mobililaitteellani on molemmat sonos sovellukset jotka olen myös päivittänyt tehdasasetuksiin useasti.

eli piääkö minun lähettää boost takaisin ja luopua koko sonosista?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Google translate of the original post:

I bought a boost router after the old one broke and now I can't connect to the connect receiver.

i have updated everything, unplugged the power, unplugged the router wires, done all the options.

sonos asks to connect one speaker to connect the sonos, but I don't own any Sonos speakers because I've been playing music from my own computer and listening to radio channels.

my mobile device has both sonos applications, which I have also updated to the factory settings several times.

so do I have to send the boost back and give up the whole sonos?

Response:

I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying. What was your original setup? Did you have a Sonos CONNECT attached to a receiver that powered your own speakers, or perhaps a CONNECT:AMP that powered your own speakers? When Sonos suggests ‘wiring one speaker’, I think what they’re trying to suggest that you, at least temporarily, connect an Ethernet cable to your Sonos device (what ever one you have). 

It normally then would show up in your mobile controller, at which point you could ‘add a device’ to set up the new BOOST. You can not do this action in the desktop controller, it must be in a mobile device  running the Sonos controller. Once the BOOST has been added to your Sonos system, you should be able to have just the BOOST wired, and remove the temporary Ethernet cable to your original Sonos device. 

Google translate back to Finnish:

En ole varma, ymmärränkö mitä tarkoitat. Mikä oli alkuperäinen asetuksesi? Oliko sinulla Sonos CONNECT liitettynä viritinvahvistimeen, joka sai virtaa omille kaiuttimillesi, tai kenties CONNECT:AMP, joka sai virtaa omista kaiuttimistasi? Kun Sonos ehdottaa "yhden kaiuttimen kytkemistä", luulen, että he yrittävät ehdottaa, että liität ainakin väliaikaisesti Ethernet-kaapelin Sonos-laitteeseen (mikä tahansa sinulla on).

Normaalisti se näkyy sitten mobiiliohjaimessasi, jolloin voit "lisätä laitteen" uuden BOOSTin määrittämiseksi. Et voi tehdä tätä toimintoa työpöytäohjaimella, sen on oltava mobiililaitteessa, joka käyttää Sonos-ohjainta. Kun BOOST on lisätty Sonos-järjestelmääsi, sinun pitäisi pystyä kytkemään vain BOOST ja irrottamaan väliaikainen Ethernet-kaapeli alkuperäisestä Sonos-laitteestasi.