Skip to main content
Question

Why Sonos update stops playing after 1 song

Since the app update, I can only get Sonos to play one song at a time.

Example: head to my tracks in my collection on tidal, select a track, it plays the song and then stops. It used to carry on playing through the list.

Example 2: Search for a song or an artist, find a playlist, head to that playlist, select a song to start from and it plays the song but no more after.

It used to just carry on playing.

Even when you go to artist radio or song radio from another area, The same thing happens.

How do I fix this?

Thanks

Yep me too. Tempted to throw this POS on the bonfire.  Only have it to play classical music from IDAGIO. Now can only play one movement of any given album or recording at a time and I can’t even see the wretched PLAY button when i want to select a new album.  Just appalling.  Want my money back! 

Same issue with my products. Only playing one song at a time from an album using Spotify. That's after several attempts to select only certain speakers that I want on.

Having to power off and on my speakers anytime I want the things to work.

An utterly dreadful app that is driving me up the wall. 

Get it sorted Sonos! 

When I try to play a recommended list of tracks, Sonos just keeps replaying the first track. Been this way for a while now. No word of fixing the issue. Come on Sonos - this must be a simple fix!!!

When I try to play a recommended list of tracks, Sonos just keeps replaying the first track. Been this way for a while now. No word of fixing the issue. Come on Sonos - this must be a simple fix!!!

Do you perhaps have track repeat enabled in the Sonos App?

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/shuffle-repeat-and-crossfade-songs