Skip to main content

Why doesn't the new Sonos App show my system?

• 14 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I simply cannot use my SONOS system with the new app.

If I reset the app, I can see my system (3 x Play 1, 2 x Play 3), but when I log-in, my entire system vanishes. I have never been able to see my SONOS Boost in the new app.

After 10 or so attempts yesterday (a combination of re-installing / re-setting the app), I managed to see my system (no Boost) and be logged-in, but guess what happened when I closed the app down? That’s right, the system disappeared again.

Please can someone tell me how to revert back the the previous version of the SONOS app?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I just posted this same thing to another person about 20 mins ago.  It seems to be happening often with the new app: 

Check out another conversation I have on the topic labeled The latest Sonos Upgrade.  I had the same issue and finally got through it.  This string should at least give you some ideas.  I waited almost 80 minutes on the phone yesterday and then while waiting I finally got it to start adding my Sonos speakers.

Not sure if this link will work or not for you:

The latest Sonos Upgrade | Sonos Community