Skip to main content

What about fixing Mixcloud?

What about fixing Mixcloud on the new app, empty playlists, empty list of followers, empty list of everything almost..

Hi @Djbigmike 

Thanks - that’s very helpful!

One last ask - could you please submit a support diagnostic soon after recreating this issue, and let me know here when you have done so? Thanks. Please don’t post the given number - I’ll find the diagnostic without it. Thanks!

@Snarkje - can we agree that the issue is only when within the “My Profile” section, or is your experience different?

Actually just made the video, I’ll post soon.

No it is in everyone’s mixcloud profile:

• followers are emtpy
  • following is empty
  • playlist is empty

The rest seems to work fine

Programming technical: I think all the lists like ‘streaming’, ‘favourites’, ‘trending’  are mixcloud API  ‘end objects’ so objects without any sub objects. ‘Playlists’, ‘following’, ‘followers’ are mixcloud objects that contain subobjects...

Video found here..“https://youtu.be/22bGKPFJ-4o

Diagnostics send..

Thanks @Snarkje!

Thank you @Snarkje  for getting the video. apologies for the delay on my end but this is exactly the same issue for me @Corry P 

Hi @Snarkje & @Djbigmike

We are investigating this issue. I have tagged this thread with the tracker, and will inform you here when it is resolved. We have no ETA at present.

Exactly the same problem here. Genuinely surprised that it took actual customers to identify this issue. 

Exactly the same problem here. Genuinely surprised that it took actual customers to identify this issue. 

Why? Sonos support over a hundred music services, many of which are geo-restricted making testing them a challenge at the best of times.