Answered

unable to play Spotify playlist - add songs to queue

• 15 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I am unable to play my Spotify playlist. Prompt is  unable to add songs to the Que. I can play Pandora and other streaming services. Any suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 15 January 2024, 14:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Wtnsav, welcome to the Sonos Community!

We generally see this error because of network issues, but it can also be caused by a very large playlist. What is the size of the Spotify playlist you’re attempting to queue up?

If you can’t queue short playlists with Spotify (try created a temporary one with a few songs as a test), then I would recommend looking into our article on being Unable to add tracks to the queue. Power cycling your router and speakers can help, but it could likely be wireless interference causing issues.

If you can queue short playlists, but not longer ones, then it’s possible the playlist you’re attempting to queue onto Sonos is too big to handle. The resolution in this case would be to use Spotify’s Direct Control or to split the playlist into shorter versions.

I hope this information helps!