Skip to main content

Unable to Log into app since upgrade.

I am.using a Samsung fold 4.

Since the app upgrade I can no longer select "Sign In"  .

The app just jumps out .

I have deleted it and restored it ,but still the same ....

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SUPER-TECH 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sorry to hear of the issue you’re having with signing in to your Sonos account. 

If you have another phone that you can try using, I recommend doing so.

It could possibly help to reset the Sonos app - tap the User icon in the top-right and select App Preferences » Reset App.

If that doesn’t help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team - if they can’t help fix it for you, they will at least be able to document the issue and report it up the chain.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks for getting in touch …

I've managed to log in for now using my Windows pc ..Once I Reconnected with the app it all seems to work .I feel there is a bit of lag before the app is fully initially running…

I have been having issues with a new customer Set up ,had wasted 2 lots of 4hrs of my time and had to walk away and leave an unworking and also unpaid system ,until sonos can make some time to help with this set up .

I can't go back, until I know I can get through to some  sonos support ...it's been quite embarrassing, especially when I am the one the customer has trust in my recommendations to use Sonos ....

I have tried to contact support a couple of times ,one time it was an 85 minute wait and then the next day something like a 185minute wait.Who really has the time and patience ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SUPER-TECH 

Please note that there have been updates since your initial post - please ensure your Sonos app is up to date in the respective App Store for your phone. The latest contained a fix for Boost compatibility, and the issue with registering devices (amongst others). Releases tend to come out on Tuesdays - keep an eye out for further updates.

I appreciate your concerns, though. All I can currently advise is to wait for updates and - when possible - check things at home before going to your clients. There have been quite a lot of rallying calls here on the community for people to call in and provide feedback - we can’t really blame people for doing so, of course, but it does make the support lines much busier for the people who need assistance. The lines should calm down a bit soon - we’re already seeing the numbers come down in the Community.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you for the reply ..

Yes ,I must say ,I have seen some improvement ,but I am personally still getting some connection problem like "system not found" then I disconnect my phone and reconnect and eventually I get connected…

I have noticed it happening more with my Samsung galaxy fold 4 .…

Please pass this fault onto your engineers....