Skip to main content
Answered

Unable to load content

The servers appear to be down tonight. Is anyone else having issues?  Updated the app on my iPhone earlier today and went to play music tonight. But every content section on the homepage says “Unable to load content” and where the graphics are supposed to be for services, favorites, stations, etc. are all black boxes with black lines scrolling across.  Thought it was the update but checked on my iPad without the update and same issue.  Was only able to play music in the room where music had been playing previously by pressing the play button.  None of the other rooms had content queued up so can’t select from any sources. Sonos seems to be having a lot of issues of late. 

Same issue here. On my iphone all services are greyed out and unaccessible. On my imac the sonos app works fine. Tried all the reboots they recommended to no avail. At least it seems it’s not just something on my end if so many others are having the same problem…

Same issue on my Android phone ... S2 app downgraded to a speaker remote to switch on/off last playlist. Now streaming music to my BOSE via Bluetooth!

Same here

Same here just says unable to load content

Sonos has sucked since its big app upgrade. My music is down, again. 

Same issue here! I only just got my system in a working condition again after having to factory reset all my speakers. Now this update happens and now no music services are loading… 😡

At least Airplay is working fine for the time being. 🤞🏻

Same problem: “unable to load content.”  It’s awful quiet around here with no music, and a little spooky. 

No content here too and I just bought a couple of new Sonos speakers last month for my AirBnB rental. I'm sure to get a call from the renters as to what is the problem. Luckily got em the Sonos from Costco so if this issue keeps ups, they’re going back and I’m moving to HEOS. Hate this new upgraded app.

Same issue here 😒 no content and favorites in the app

Sonos, please fix a.s.a.p. !!

Same problem as above. Frustrating. Redownloaded app. Didn’t help.  Sonos please fix. 

Same problem for me, app not loading my music. However, I am able to play music directly from Spotify. 

The servers appear to be down tonight. Is anyone else having issues?  Updated the app on my iPhone earlier today and went to play music tonight. But every content section on the homepage says “Unable to load content” and where the graphics are supposed to be for services, favorites, stations, etc. are all black boxes with black lines scrolling across.  Thought it was the update but checked on my iPad without the update and same issue.  Was only able to play music in the room where music had been playing previously by pressing the play button.  None of the other rooms had content queued up so can’t select from any sources. Sonos seems to be having a lot of issues of late. 

Same for me. I have a lot invested in Sonos but their  app is crap. I would not recommend Sonos to anyone.

Same here on both iPhone and iPad. For over half an hour. Nothing, Not even our own music library. Using airplay to get the radio. 

Same here

Same here, so very disappointed with SONOS. 

Same here 

Same for me. I’ve dpent a lot of money on Sonos and it is not working. Even the store I bought it from says they get no support. Crap product!!

“Unable to load content”

…and there’s no way of doing anything about it. Ridiculous 🤨

Same issue for me too. Very frustrating

Ditto. Why do we have to go through a SONOS server when we are using out own WIFI???

Same here on iPhone and iPad. Fortunately the Sonopad App is working as is Apple Airplay.

Same here 🙄

Sonos App has just started working again. I have done nothing other than use alternatives.

Same here on both iPhone and iPad. For over half an hour. Nothing, Not even our own music library. Using airplay to get the radio. 

I do this regularly since the big update as all my favourite stations are no longer available natively due to “licensing issues”. BS!

I have my Sonos 5 for less than 3 weeks and already day 4 had to spend 2 hrs on phone trying to get it to connect to wifi, a further 2 hours changing my country from Germany to UK and now Internal Error 500. How can i get my money back and give the Sonos back to them please? PRetty poor.

Yep, exactly the same issue, cannot connect to music services, showing 500 internal server error. For once I can connect to Spotify but nothing else. Usually it is Spotify I can access. So often the system is unable to connect to anything, the Sonos apps are utterly useless.