Answered

"Unable To Browse Music" in certain areas of Calm

• 5 March 2023
  • 4 replies

We’re having a weird problem with Calm in Sonos (IOS and Windows). Many areas of Calm are working fine, and all of them work fine via Calm’s site and app. But certain areas are broken with “Unable To Browse Music” in Sonos.

Here are a few specific examples:

Meditate - Kids - Cap’n Dreambeard (both of them)
Meditate - Kids - Balloon Breath
Meditate - By Guest Instructors - Deep Rest

Meanwhile, these seem to work fine:

Meditate - Kids - Mindfulness with Malika
Meditate - By Guest Instructors - How to Meditate

This never seems to happen if there is not a third nested folder, all those seem to work. If there is a third, it seems to be randomly broken. It was actually easier to find broken ones than working ones when there’s a third nested folder.

Does anyone else have Calm set up, and can confirm if this problem is just for me, or happening to everyone?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 6 March 2023, 12:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @NoStress 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I was able to reproduce this myself on Android - thank you for the specific examples!

I have reported it - hopefully a resolution will be found (I suspect we’ll need to inform Calm for them to fix it).

In the meantime, and from iOS, you should be able to output the Calm app’s playback to your Sonos system via AirPlay. Anyone without iOS will need to use Bluetooth.

I hope this helps.

By any chance, can you request for Sonos to contact Calm, to see if there is any progress with this bug? I’ve also contacted them (which is a challenge since Sonos does not have a entry for their support contact), and this problem is still happening months later.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @NoStress 

I have a meeting later today - I shall bring this up. Please be aware, however, that a progress report is unlikely.

Understood, and I absolutely appreciate your effort nonetheless.