unable to add songs to queue

• 1 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I lost power in my condo.  After it came back on, I rebooted my router and restarted my ipad and Sonos app.  When I try to play music on my Sonos app with Spotify, I keep getting message “unable to add song to queue”. Any one have any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @wolfemp 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please unplug your speaker(s) from power for a few seconds, then plug back in. Wait for the flashing white light(s) to stop flashing, then try playing Spotify again. If that does not help, I recommend you try rebooting your router again, but please leave it unplugged for at least 30 seconds. It will take a few minutes for WiFi to return.

If you continue to be unable to play Spotify (or other sources) after taking these steps, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.