Skip to main content

trueplay not working

• 10 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Trueplay won’t work for me. Its stuck on the final menu before the tones are played.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Same issue. How do I get the Sonos App back?

Userlevel 2

Now trueplay on/off slider is gone. Tried to trueplay again and it still stalls out. 🤬

Userlevel 1

When will they fix true play? Can’t hear tone if we can’t get a fix, How can we get 16.1 versions back?

I’ve had a horrible time with this app update, speakers difficult to join WiFi, now tried TruPlay and stuck on last menu with no test tones. 
I also want old app back!

Userlevel 1

Same issue here

I got my Arc 3 days before the app update and trueplay worked perfectly. Then I added on a Sub Mini AFTER the update and could not get trueplay to run again. Total stalls before it’s supposed to play the tones like you’re saying. I wonder if the addition of the sub mini is causing my issue or if it’s the update. 

I have the same issue since the new app.never had a problem before 

Same issue. How do I get the Sonos App back?

After updating the application, trueplay stopped working, it's a disaster.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I tried both, extended and quick tune, from within new iOS app using 16.2 firmware and both worked. 
I just recognized that you are not able to cancel the setup at the last step before trueplay starts. The steps before you are able to „quit“ the popup wimdow. 
And… trying to use an unsupported device, for me an iPad10, doesn’t show an error message. You just stuck at the last step and can’t start playing the test tones. You have to close the app to get out of there. 
But using another Apple device for me worked.