Skip to main content

In spite of platitudes and promises from the CEO, on 01 August it is still appalling.  I have completely lost access to Plex and many years of playlists. It still loses the sperakers and plays different streams from different speakers.  Thank god I still have the original app on my PC. Otherwise the system would be imposiible to switch off.

I was going to fully upgrade my Sonos system next year, but they can stuff it. I am going to a more reliable competitor.  This is how they treat their early adapters. After a decade as loyal customer this is what we end up with!

“Early adapter (sic)”?  After a mere decade? 

What a piker!  😉

It’s actually more, but it is still a pile of garbage!

PS Share your musical tastes

Agreed. They took away functionality that worked (mostly) for many years. The newer statement from the CEO is better at least than the previous one, that appeared to have been written to appease shareholders and not customers. But not much better.

From what I understand, there’s at least one forthcoming class action.

FYI: If you bought any of your Sonos speakers at Costco, keep in mind that they take returns for refund for any reason, anytime.

PS Share your musical tastes

What an odd request.  I don’t see how my musical tastes have to do with anything.

Edited - I don’t need to be involved!