Skip to main content

The Sonos App is garbage

• 18 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I will never buy anything else from Sonos - the app is unusable - the only way I can change music is from the desktop app - the old app working fine but now I am forced to update, which basically breaks my Sonos system.

I hope someone from Sonos management reads these forums - this is how companies go bust, by making their products worse and worse.

Sorry for the rant but I am so frustrated.

3 replies

Yes, yes it is.

Garbage is a compliment.. wtf it is a complete joke. After having spent thousands on what was a great system it has now been made completely unusable by some genius in the Sonos product team.. #rollbacktheapp

Userlevel 2

I will never buy anything else from Sonos - the app is unusable - the only way I can change music is from the desktop app - the old app working fine but now I am forced to update, which basically breaks my Sonos system.

I hope someone from Sonos management reads these forums - this is how companies go bust, by making their products worse and worse.

Sorry for the rant but I am so frustrated.

same. They’ve reduced the hardware in my two thousand dollar multi room music system to bricks. It’s been unusable for months. They could have made the old app available for users, but they chose not too. I will never spend another dime on a Sonos product.