Skip to main content
Answered

the new app has removed the equalizer

• 31 May 2024
  • 6 replies

The new app has just been downloaded to my IPad. I notice that the equalizer has been removed or is hidden somewhere. 

I use the equalizer quite often, so this is not an improvement.

Can anyone confirm that the equalizer is fone, or if not, maybe explain where I can find it.

Thatks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

The new app has just been downloaded to my IPad. I notice that the equalizer has been removed or is hidden somewhere. 

I use the equalizer quite often, so this is not an improvement.

Can anyone confirm that the equalizer is fone, or if not, maybe explain where I can find it.

Thatks

The eq should be there but you never know with this buggy af app. 

For me it’s in Settings>Room Name, scroll down to eq. Hope you find it 🤣

That is the solutions. Thanks highly appreciated 

Yes it is available in the new app but it was much easier to access in the previous version with a double tap of the volume bar.

please change it back Sonos!!!!

Agree

Agree! Bring back the option to change with the volume bar!! This was a much loved feature of mine!! Not happy 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes it is available in the new app but it was much easier to access in the previous version with a double tap of the volume bar.

please change it back Sonos!!!!

I remember when they introduced the EQ on the volume slider. It was announced with such fanfare to make it easier to find.

Then they go and bury it back where it used to be before they changed. Weird.