Skip to main content
Question

System not working, rooms failing, searches failing, devices disappearing

• 25 May 2024
  • 0 replies

I feel like I’m an echo in here as many have experienced the same issues.   Ever since the new app rolled out, my Sonos system fails to work 75% of the time.  Sometimes devices and/or rooms simply have vanished off the app.  Sometimes I’ll try to search and play music and it’ll just spin and eventually fail saying something went wrong, try again   Every time I try to use my system, it’s something.  It’s been a very long time since the good days where I could just fire up some music and have the system play thru the desired devices without issues.  I’ve restarted my internet, I’ve unplugged modems and routers, I’ve unplugged devices that I can.  Many of my devices are mounted or secured in locations where I can’t just keep accessing them every single day to mess with this crap.  I had a group of friends over last night and we had to pull out some tiny portable $50 Bluetooth speaker for music for us all because the $5000+ worth of “high end equipment” I’ve purchased over the years wouldn’t work.  SONOS PLEASE FIX YOUR PRODUCT.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.