Answered

system connection

• 26 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I have 4 devices all connected to the same WiFi, but when I open the Sonos app, I got only one of them, or the other 3, I can have the 4 connected together. it looks like they built 2 separated networks and can’t blend

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 December 2023, 00:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I have 4 devices all connected to the same WiFi, but when I open the Sonos app, I got only one of them, or the other 3, I CAN’T have the 4 connected together. it looks like they built 2 separated networks and can’t blend

Sounds like you may have set up two different Sonos systems, one with three speakers, the other with one. 

I’d unplug the single speaker, so that the controller connects to the three speakers. Then I’d factory reset the unplugged speaker, and re-add it to the ‘three speaker’ system, by using the ‘add a device’ function in the controller.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Sounds like you may have set up two different Sonos systems, one with three speakers, the other with one. 

I’d unplug the single speaker, so that the controller connects to the three speakers. Then I’d factory reset the unplugged speaker, and re-add it to the ‘three speaker’ system, by using the ‘add a device’ function in the controller.

Me too.