Skip to main content
Question

Symfonisk issues after app update

• 2 June 2024
  • 0 replies

This week our Sonos app at work got updated (iOS 80.01.30) after which all of the Symfonisk bookshelf speakers we have in the building dissappeared from the app.

After that I tried factory resetting them and reconnecting them but now I can't even get them to finish setup in the app.

It goes past the initial connection phase with the audio pin just fine but after entering the WiFi password it hangs on "connecting”. After this it says it finished connecting but with a sidenote that currently the speaker is not visible in system settings. It then asks me to reboot the speaker and then check system settings again. 

I have rebooted it multiple times and restarted the entire process multiple times but I keep getting stuck at the same point.

Other users with the same issue seem to be helped by using the windows or macos app to update the speakers but for me it says the system is up to date on both windows and mac.

Any suggestions? Quite dissapointed in this and we now have 6 unusable speakers.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.