Skip to main content
Answered

sub mini will not assign to Beam

• 16 May 2024
  • 2 replies

My sub mini is showing as not assigned in the app. It keeps failing when I try to assign to my beam, although it will assign to 2 other speakers I have in other rooms. I have reset everything to no avail. Any suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Any response to this? I am having the same problem. Tried Ethernet connection from beam to router, but Sub Mini still seems to try to connect via WiFi and does not connect direct to beam. It will connect to era300 on same WiFi network. It worked fine until o had problems adding new era300 to my account and in the process power cycled the beam. That disconnected the sub mini and have not been able to get it to connect since, despite many factory resets of the sub mini. Also tried signing in and out of the app. Anyone?

Hi Peterfh, I have resolved my issue. What seemed to work was removing my era 300s from my beam, then adding the sub mini to the beam, and then adding the era 300s back again. Basically, ensure your beam is not linked to anything and assign the sub first. That worked for me. Good luck.