Skip to main content
Answered

Streaming problem - Bel RTL (Belgium Radio)

• 16 August 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

Hello, I am having a problem with Bel RTL radio and 2 streaming applications.  
Impossible to listen to Bel RTL via SONOS and with the RADIOPLAYER application.  However, if I listen to it directly via the iPhone the station starts immediately without any problem.  With the second MyTuner Pro application, it works but I have to try it several times. I also have to listen to another channel first and then select BelRtl. But again the sound does not start directly, I have to try it several times.

Thank you for your help

Bonjour, 

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème avec la radio Bel RTL et 2 applications de streaming.  
Impossible d'écouter Bel RTL via SONOS et avec l'application RADIOPLAYER.  Pourtant si je l'écoute directement via l'iPhone la station se lance immédiatement sans aucun problème.  Avec la seconde applicatio MyTuner Pro, cela fonctionne mais je dois m'y reprendre à plusieurs reprises. Je dois également écouter une autre chaine avant et puis sélectionner ensuite BelRtl. Mais là encore le son ne démarre pas directement, je dois m'y reprendre en plusieurs fois.

Merci pour votre aide.

Someone can test theses Belgium Radios with these 2 apps : MyTuner Pro and RadioPlayer (BelRTL) and give some feed backs.

Is there someone who read theses Topics and works on Sonos Company ?

Nobody can help me ? 

I don’t live in Belgium, sorry. I thought RadioPlayer had been shut down. Am I misremembering that?

The only Sonos employees present in the forums are the Forum moderators, given the volume of posts, they’re likely busy tracking and reporting posts upwards, rather than having time to provide support. If you want to speak to a support person, you should call Sonos Support directly to discuss your concern. Not only would those support folks speak your language, but they’d likely be able to assist you in ways those of us not in Belgium, or familiar with any potential restrictions can. 

There is a slightly more specific area of the forum you may want to ask for others to test in. You can find that area here. It may not be perfect, but you’re more likely to get a response in the testing of Belgium radio stations there than you would in the English/American predominant area of the forum.