Skip to main content
Answered

Spotify not authorized

• 23 August 2023
  • 2 replies

My Spotify doesn't show in the Sonos app.

I can play from the Spotify app but when I go through Sonos it says “the associated Spotify account was not found in your Sonos system.”

Have had no issues prior and have reauthorized Spotify to Sonos, reinstalled both apps and still get the same message.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I would call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Diesel01 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

This is quite unusual. I recommend you sign in at https://www.sonos.com/login and go to Profile to verify that your set country is correct. If you need to change it, please remember to hit “Save” afterwards. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the change to effect the app - if you do need to change your country, please wait at least this long before getting in touch.

If that is not the problem, or if it doesn’t help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.

Edit: Bruce beat me to it