Skip to main content
Question

Spotify break down after 1,5 min

• 18 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I have got an update of my speaker Type 1 from S1 to S2. I have installed the new App Sonos 2. 

when I use Spotify the connection brake down scree 1,5 min and I can’t start again need to close down all conditions and start again, but after 1,5 min brake down again.

Notification I don’t ask for an update of my speaker  that have Sonos don automatically. I note it when my system don’t work with the speaker Typ 1 who gave bean update to S2. I have contact with the Swedish service yeasterday but that take 80 minutes and the chat 60 min. I can’t use the service. I have used Sonos more the 10 years without problems. Johnny Wärnelöv 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There was a system update earlier this week that seems to have badly impacted the performance of some people’s systems. There should be an app update in the next 24 hours or so - maybe that will help...

But also, can you try removing the Spotify account from your Sonos app and add in back on again? (or did the Sonos people already go through that with you?)

Hi I try to remove Spotify in Sonos and restart again . 

That doesn’t work

has there been an update yet that solves the problem with stt Spotify doesn't work for more than a minute when I turn the speakers that have been updated to S2. speakers that have S1 work down Spotify.