Skip to main content
Answered

SPOTIFY Album’s Missing

On my Sonos app (both iPhone & iPad) when I search for an artist most all of their albums & singles show up. But there’s also some singles and compilations missing towards the end. Unlike when I open and search on Spotify app, all albums, singles and compilations are listed. The only way I can play those missing albums is thru airplay. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Dcgman#1,

I’ve tested on my system and the few artists I searched for with Spotify showed all theirs albums and singles when searched through the Sonos app. Do you have any examples that the community and I can test ourselves to see if we can replicate this issue?

Since you can replicate this on two devices, I would re-authorize your Spotify account in the Sonos app, which you can do by going to Settings → Services & Voice → Spotify → Reauthorize. I’d also recommend power cycling your router and Sonos speakers by powering them off for one to two minutes then back on.

If those steps resolve the issue please let me know, otherwise any artists you can provide that you have this issue with would be helpful so I could test in my system as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

It looks like all the albums have shown using the new app. 

Spotify Songs and playlists are available in the new-look app. Unfortunately “Albums” is not. Please fix this, Sonos!!

Hi @Dcgman#1,

I’ve tested on my system and the few artists I searched for with Spotify showed all theirs albums and singles when searched through the Sonos app. Do you have any examples that the community and I can test ourselves to see if we can replicate this issue?

Since you can replicate this on two devices, I would re-authorize your Spotify account in the Sonos app, which you can do by going to Settings → Services & Voice → Spotify → Reauthorize. I’d also recommend power cycling your router and Sonos speakers by powering them off for one to two minutes then back on.

If those steps resolve the issue please let me know, otherwise any artists you can provide that you have this issue with would be helpful so I could test in my system as well.

I have similar issues, if you open with the new app Artists in Spotify that have a lot of tracks the list is cut of after about 50 entries. I can see the full list in Spotify and using the old app on a different device so it is definitely related to the new app. I have also tried to Reauthorize Spotify and it didn’t change anything. Please advice. This is really limiting the use of the App.

The old app works fine but the updated version cannot find Spotify albums. 

I cannot find my Spotify albums in new app. Comes up with “somethings wrong” message. Please help. 

I have exactly the same issue. In the new app, Spotify albums and playlists are not shown. I can only play singles. This is definitely a bug. It has nothing todo with my set up. It is just awful, 90% of the time I play albums and playlists from Spotify. This functionality is absolutely essential to me.

I am still having the same issue where I can’t see Spotify albums. I posted on another thread which but it was closed saying it was resolved by restarting your device. This didn’t fix it for me. I even uninstalled and reinstalled Sonos app which hasn’t helped. I think it is to do with the number of albums you have saved to Spotify but I don’t want to delete them all as a work around. Playlists work for me but I only have a few of those. Sonos please sort this or allow us to install the old app again.

I read your post and restarted my iPad. Now it works fine for me.

Is this bad! It worked some days and then it stopped working again. Restart does not help anymore. This is really an issue. I am upset now.