Answered

Sonos1 dropped connection

Badge

I tried to move my Sonos1 about 15 feet into my garage. It lost connection, became unrecognizable. 
I had to add it back as a new device. 
I finally got it connected and recognized by my WiFi, my tablets and cell phones. I then re-added my favorite music apps and got it to recognize my remote iTunes library located on my laptop
I am using the original S1 App - I have NOT upgraded to S2

Two items remain:

I rarely used it, but Radio TuneIn used to be a default part of my music options. It is no longer available. I can download the app and add it, but is there a way to add it without the App — as was the case before this afternoon’s kerfuffle?

I am fairly certain that I lost the sound enhancement—recognition of the sound quality of the room the speaker is in. How can I ‘force’ a new sound check of the room?

Thanks,

Tracy

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 21 May 2021, 10:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

In the Sonos app under Settings > Services & Voice, is TuneIn on the list of your music services under Music & Content? If not, add it to your services by selecting “Add a Service”.

Under System, select the Sonos One and under the Sound settings, select Trueplay > Retune to perform Trueplay tuning again.

Badge

Thanks muchly. Don’t know why I didn’t see TuneIn under Music Services. Brain fade.

As far as Trueplay, I don’t believe I would have found that on my own.

Thanks