Answered

Sonos volume control frozen

• 21 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

A week ago I started to experience some strange behavior from Sonos volume control in the controller app. When I want to control the volume of one of the devices, occasionally that possibility is frozen/shaded and I cannot control the volume. If I increase or decrease the volume for the group, then the volume of the frozen device is also increased/decreased.

I tried to remove the devices from the party mode and then connect them again, but then the volume of the Sonos device, to which I connect others, cannot be controlled (frozen/shaded).

Anyone experience the same issue or had a same issue and managed to solve it? Willing to share the solution?

I run the group of Sonos One (Gen 2) speakers and one Sonos Move.

Thank you and best regards. 

icon

Best answer by bockersjv 21 October 2022, 07:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

If this is on the Windows controller Sonos have confirmed that it’sa known issue. 

Badge +1

If this is on the Windows controller Sonos have confirmed that it’sa known issue. 

Hi @bockersjv,

thank you for the feedback! Yes, it is the Windows controller. I hope the fix will come soon.

Best regards.