Skip to main content

I have been a long time Sonos user I have 17 products. The new app is horrible and I am losing total functionality. I have so much invested, but I hate to go away. why does the new app sucks so bad? I mean it is unbelievable how different it was from the previous experience. It’s like they are trying to drive away customers

Do you want help with your system or a serious answer to the question why the app “sucks so bad”? If the former please provide more details what problems you experience, on your devices and network.

For instance, I have 20+ products, and have no significant issues at all. But as @106rallye suggests, without more specifics, this community can’t actually give you any suggestions as to how to address your system to make it ‘sucks so bad’ less. 

. why does the new app sucks so bad? 

Because Sonos released an unfinished app that is buggy and missing features presumably so they could release headphones to help them hit sales targets (and probably unlock exec bonuses) instead of shipping when ready. They have been adding features and fixing bugs but their timelines keep slipping because fixing this pos is apparently harder than they anticipated.