Skip to main content

Sonos Trading

• 26 May 2024
  • 1 reply

On May 20, 2024, Maxime Bouvat-merlin, the Chief Product Officer of Sonos Inc (NASDAQ:SONO), sold 40,222 shares of the company (for $665,272).  The transaction was reported in a recent SEC Filing on insider trading.  Over the past year, there have been no insider buys and 17 insider sells at Sonos Inc, indicating a trend where insiders are choosing to sell shares rather than purchase them.

He’s not silly.  This new App is a Titanic disaster and who wants to keep their hard earned money on a sinking ship……?

I find this all very sad. I have been a devotee of Sonos and a loyal customer from around 2002.  I think probably from when the company first started. This new server based App is going to kill any ongoing sales relationship for me, with Sonos.  Yes,  I know they are working hard with updates to the new flaky App,  but for me where I don’t have super fast Internet connection the laggy response of the new App means for me that the system is unworkable and can;t see it ever will be.   I am assuming that this is the cause of why commands take anything up to ten seconds to respond.  Or are Sonos servers overloaded?  Regardless the new server based App simply ain’t working for me.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I literally just read the same trying to find out who I could vent off at for such a calamity app that’s effectively bricked my system!  I’m in the same line of business and know all about product-market fit, data led decision making and paid the price with a previous fail with my job.  But that project wasn’t in the same league as this disaster, it’s just makes no sense what’s happened here and sounds like C level share holders are preparing for the worst. The whole company needs a total reset and go back to basics as a superior speaker manufacturer, then just look at BBC Sounds and effectively just copy that. But they won’t as Sonos just seems to ignore customers. Sad.