Skip to main content

Greetings,

I have a subwoofer and arc, and three move twos.

Recently Sonos updated their app and it broke all of my connections and access to my system.

I called Sonos support and they were not very helpful and it appears their support personnel are not trained on their products.

I have updated all network settings, except for the subwoofer that won't connect and allow me to update it.  I tried hardwired Ethernet cable and Wifi to update subwoofer.

All of my account settings, including Music has all been removed, and does not work.

I tried to call Sonos and waited 70 minutes only to have an untrained support person whom could not help.  He was asking me to to help him  with product it appeared.

i have turned off power, reset routers, and have done all remedial steps

i am very frustrated with my $2,800 purchase and it is not very reliable.

Same exact issue, ridiculous. 

I had to take 1 whole day off of work to fix this system.  Sonos does not have after hours support.

It still is not working properly.

I called Sonos twice today and and had to wait over 120 minutes on 2 calls.

The second call dropped and I lost the customer service person.

I would recommend  that Sonos get their act together to help customers.  They upgraded App and it broke the system.

i lost a full days worth of work and paid with loss of paycheck.

The Sonos team asked to elevate case to Level 2 support and they never called back.

Very frustrated and I was going to buy another product from them. Crazy to consider.

Pat 

Same exact issue, ridiculous.  Ok - I finally got my system back.  Customer service was a joke - this worked for me.  I literally factory reset every speaker one at a time and re-added them to my system 1-by-1.  Then re-set up my home theater, re-calibrated all my speakers for each room, etc.  We have 10 Sonos speakers throughout our home and on our deck, plus a sub.  Took me about an hour and a half, including 20 min on a ladder resetting speakers in our living room and was time much better spent than dealing with incompetent tech support.  System, so far seems stable at least til the next update. 

Greetings,

Recently Sonos updated their app and it broke all of my connections and access to my system.

I called Sonos support and they were not very helpful and it appears their support personnel are not trained on their products.

I have updated all network settings, except for the subwoofer that won't connect and allow me to update it.  I tried hardwired Ethernet cable and Wifi to update subwoofer.

All of my account settings, including Music has all been removed, and does not work.

I tried to call Sonos and waited 70 minutes only to have an untrained support person whom could not help.  He was asking me to to help him  with product it appeared.

i have turned off power, reset routers, and have done all remedial steps

i am very frustrated with my $2,800 purchase and it is not very reliable.