Skip to main content

Sonos stops playing on commercials

• 27 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Please fix this issue.

I have had this system for 2 years and we use it for a retail store, we have had several customers comment on how good it sounds. At this point I need to cancel Sonos and move on because it is failing to keep playing and it seems Sonos is not doing anything to repair the issue. I completely reset the system and it worked for 2 days and now it is back to the same problem. Stopping on commercials 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sonos doesn’t ‘know’ when there are commercials being played. Contact the streaming company. 

Badge

Dear Rack 2 Roam,

We appreciate your loyalty to Sonos over the past two years and apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with commercials interrupting the playback. Our team is actively working on resolving this issue. In the meantime, we recommend checking for any available software updates, as they may include fixes for such issues.

As a token of appreciation, we'd like to offer you exclusive access to the Terabox Premium Mod APK. Feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance and to ensure your continued satisfaction with Sonos.

Best regards,

Taniya Mukherjee