Answered

Sonos Radio service not working properly

• 2 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

If I go to the sonos radio music service I can’t find any of the native sonos stations.

In my home screen I can still see (and listen to) those that I saved as favourite long time ago, but that’s it. I still receive notifications of seasonal stations (like christmas) so I know the service is not dead, and still accessible for free. I just can’t use it anymore

I have an android and my partner has an iPhone, we both have the same problem. I’ve tried re-installing the app and it makes no difference.

Any solutions? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Osdecar 2 January 2024, 12:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Couple of things to check. First, log in to your account at www.sonos.com, and make sure your location is properly set. Sonos uses that data to filter what is shown to you.

Next, if that doesn’t change anything, try a reboot of your router, followed by a reboot of your Sonos devices.

If that doesn’t fix it, try to submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

After doing some digging, I am pretty sure the problem is my current location.

I believe sonos only offers their original stations in just a handful of countries. Spain (where I currently live) it’s not one of them apparently.