Answered

Sonos Radio collections missing from the iPhone app

• 13 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi!

What happened to the Sonos Radio collections? Just a week or two ago they were still found there. Now I can only find and listen to the Sonos stations saved in my own Sonos.

You can still find those collections and listen to the Sonos stations on the Sonos website: https://radio.sonos.com/collections but I do not know how to find them again from iPhone app.

Please help!

icon

Best answer by Corry P 16 January 2023, 12:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @aleexi 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Please try rebooting your Sonos speaker - unplug it for a few seconds, plug back in, and wait for a solid, white light (or for it to go off, if you’ve set it to do so).

If this hasn’t helped, please try rebooting your phone and router too - switch your router off for at least 30 seconds.

Finally, please try resetting the Sonos app - Settings » App Preferences  » Reset App » Reset. Exit the app, reopen it and opt to Connect to an Existing System.

If none of that works, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.