Question

Sonos Radio: Cocktail Hour

• 10 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Cocktail hour states: lounge & electronic music…

Who is making this channel?

Current music is not lounge or electronic music, but old jazz....

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @camillo777, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for letting us know about your concern. I’d be happy to help you out here. First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Do you experience the same on your other music services?
2. Have you tried removing and re-adding Sonos Radio on the Sonos app?
3. Do you see the same on other controllers?
4. Have you tried force closing the Sonos app from your iOS or Android device?

It would be best for those having trouble submitting a diagnostic for us to check. Reply to us with the confirmation number and include screenshots of Sonos Radio Cocktail hour in the Sonos app. We and the community are always here to help. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @camillo777, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for letting us know about your concern. I’d be happy to help you out here. First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

It would be best for those having trouble submitting a diagnostic for us to check. Reply to us with the confirmation number and include screenshots of Sonos Radio Cocktail hour in the Sonos app. We and the community are always here to help. 

Thank you Rowena,

Other radio stations are fine, but this is definitely not lounge and electronic.

Diagnostic is 793240842

If you want I can help you making a real lounge and electronic playlist for this radio.

Attached some screenshots of the tracks which are definitely not lounge and electronic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @camillo777, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for letting us know about your concern. I’d be happy to help you out here. First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

This seems a strange choice of boiler-plate response to this question. The question is about one specific Sonos Radio channel, and nothing to do with generic music service issues, for which this is the boiler-plate response. Not for the first time I wonder if some of these answers are generated algorithmically?