Skip to main content
Question

Sonos Please Just Give Us A Proper Answer

• 21 May 2024
  • 3 replies

I for one am sick and tired of the marketing messages and speculation. I believe that it is time for Sonos to explain what is going and and to be honest and transparent with the user community.

They need to confirm, what I think we all know, that the only way is forward.

They need to be clear about what if any damage has been done to things like playlists. I suspect that they are there waiting for the app to provide the UI to manage them but Sonos know and can tell us.

They need to give a rationale for how they determined the priority for reinstating features. In an ideal world they would let us vote but I think they are too stubborn for that.

And they need to act like adults, apologise for the disruption and stop treating those of us asking the questions as if we are in the wrong.

Sonos, enough is enough, I’m tired of your attitude and I am sick of not having things explained in an open and honest way.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

If you think the lawyers are going to let them discuss 1/10 of what you wish, you have no knowledge of corporate law.  Not going to happen, and wishing for an apology, honesty and/or upfront answers in the era of unfettered litigation is naive in the extreme.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Agree. Screwing up is one thing especially when you have a lot of years of built up goodwill with loyal customers. But if you lose the trust of your best customers, you are finished. Not a lot of runway left…. if Sonos doesn’t come out with a sincere apology and remediation plan soon, they won’t recover.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you think the lawyers are going to let them discuss 1/10 of what you wish, you have no knowledge of corporate law.  Not going to happen, and wishing for an apology, honesty and/or upfront answers in the era of unfettered litigation is naive in the extreme.

10% would be better than 0% 🤣

I guess though that it is now true that the only people guaranteed a pay day are the lawyers.