Skip to main content

My sonos system consists of the (Arc, Era 300 Surrounds, Sub gen 3). I’m writing this due to issues i have with the connectivity of the system, recently (I’ve got no clue if the issue is due to the recent Sonos  App revamp) all of my speakers refuse to connect together with the arc leaving all of them standalone units that cannot be setup again, the setup menu appears in the app but after trying just loads indefinitely. I’ve tried resetting every unit including the Arc and it worked for a couple of days but then the issue repeats itself. I honestly have no clue as to what to do to get the system up and running again, this is really frustrating as i often use Dolby atmos and I can’t seem to get the full experience with a system that isn’t functioning. Not to mention that i also have a Sonos One pair which completely disappeared from the system and a Sonos One SL that disappeared from the system as well.

As you have done Factory Resets you may need to talk with Sonos Support to get things working correctly again.

While the Factory Reset is essential in very limited situations it often makes thing worse and more confusing.

You could try factory resetting every device and starting completely from scratch following the Sonos New System setup guide.

I have discovered that the source of the issue seems to be the Arc, just after this incident i mentioned above, i have once again performed a reset to all speakers. Resetting just the arc allows all the other speakers (sub, a pair of era 300’s) to connect to the bar without requiring setup. I also noticed that alexa stopped working on the arc, this leads me to believe that the Arc wasn’t connect to the internet, could this mean that my Arc’s internet is failing???

Can you run an ethernet cable to the arc, might make things more stable.

Worth checking everything is visible in web app and on same software version, if all good in there then a reset won’t help

https://play.sonos.com/en-us/web-app