Sonos App Complaint

• 28 May 2024
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Some feedback

I am very unhappy with the latest App update. 
Why is the alarm clock symbol missing from the homepage? It now takes too many steps to get to this page. 
The app is very clunky, takes ages to group rooms. 
it has real difficulty switching from Sonos radio to Spotify and back. It is nowhere near what the system was like for the last ten years. 
If Sonos started outwith an App that’s this poorly thought out and non-user friendly, it would have flopped. 
Please go back to a user-friendly format 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

It now takes three taps to get to the alarms settings, whereas previously it took one tap.  So while I appreciate it now takes an extra two taps, the overall time spent to get to a setting that you might (at most) adjust once per day, is beyond negligible.   If you disagree, perhaps you can time it and let me know ? 

Hi. Just interrupted my Friday night after ignoring the lack of functionality of this App for the last month or so. Totally unfathomable hopeless worst piece of Software / IT I have ever encountered. Simple task, listen to TV through so is. So so awful. I spent several thousands £ on Sonos equipment and am considering drowning the lot !  How on earth could this total garbage have ever Been released. 

Can’t believe how horrible software has degraded over the years. Loyal customer since before 2012, developers should hang their collective heads in shame; maybe spend less time playing games and wasting everyone’s time and write some bug-free code that they could be proud of. Unprofessional and amateurish, but cash those paychecks, right?