Question

Some Sirius XM channels will not stream

• 13 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Ran into an interesting issue the other day. About 80 per cent of their holiday channels will stream on Sonos 

the other 20 percent say they are not available when attempting to stream for Sonos

Yet they all work if I stream to my IPhone or Web clients 

has anyone encountered a similar issue? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MichaelAJ, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos Community. I appreciate you for providing us with a detailed concern. Let me help you and figure out what's happening.

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Do you experience the same on your other music services?
  2. Have you tried removing and re-adding SiriusXM on the Sonos app?

You may check all your settings to make sure the cloud is syncing in the SiriusXM account (SiriusXM pushes what is displayed on Sonos) it depends on the music service how it's being shared to us. 

After checking the steps above and you're still having the same issue, please submit a diagnostic report to further check on this and provide the confirmation number in your response. Let us know how it goes. We'll wait for your reply.