Answered

sirius channel stopped working

• 27 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Sirius channel stopped working. Deleted it. Went back to add it and it won't add to the channels list.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 October 2023, 04:50

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Check your address as set up at the account level at www.sonos.com, they use that to filter what can be seen in the controller. If that’s correct, try a reboot of your router. Finally, if that doesn’t fix it, call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

Thanks, I did reboot the router and the Sonos a couple of times while working with Sonos support for almost 3 hours. They used screen share on my phone, and still couldn’t get it to work. It’s been working fine for 3 years, until last week.

Update: I canceled my membership in the Beta group, and it went back to working almost immediately.

Same here, Sirius just stopped working a couple of days ago. I did the dreaded “uninstall” controller on two Mac’s to re-install (since that’s the only way I can get updates to work with OS - every single time) and I’m not even on Beta… super @#$@! frustrating.