Skip to main content

S2 app compatibilty with Samsung tablets

• 13 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Just upgraded from the S1 to the S2 app on my Samsung Galaxy S5e tablet. App finds the system devices and shows the last track played ( from another source). But all icons on any page are greyed out so cannot see anything from my account consequently  can't play anything past or present. Been onto Sonos Chat help...absolutely no help!. Running Android 11  ,no antivirus or vpn so no problem there.

Has the app been configured for this device or am I going to be forced to go back to Bose cos I can't play any music??

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I had to power cycle a couple of my Samsung tablets to get the new app to properly load.

Thanks for the help. Will try that. 

Figured it out . Took your advice and power cycled the tablet a couple of times, but with one refinement. Used the Reset Settings before the power up. This seems to have cleared out what was probably a security issue.  Sonos should read this and  appraise their help chat staff who are clueless. Thanks again.