Skip to main content
Question

Relisten app following the recent update

So after this horrible update the artist list stops at J alphabetically? Anyone else use this and have this experience? Reaching the end of the line with Sonos 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

39 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey all, I’m switz – the creator and maintainer of Relisten for Sonos. Someone pointed me to this thread, so thank you.

I’m well aware of the issues with Sonos – they actually contacted us first several months ago to fix it for the upcoming update – but after I fixed it according to their spec, it still doesn’t work.

I have reached out to Sonos now several times asking for validation/assistance. I can’t explain why you can’t paginate past “J”, I have pagination properly implemented in our Relisten/Sonos app.

If anyone from Sonos reads this, please check our basecamp as I have asked for clarification to no reply. I’ll gladly fix it when the issues are pointed out to me.

Thanks to everyone for using Relisten, as you know we do this as volunteers in our free time just trying to spread the music and make it more accessible. Cheers.

Switz- Thanks for your work and effort. Much appreciated!

Jaut checking in. Still only have Artists from A thru J.

Userlevel 2

I have not heard back from the Sonos team

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Relisten was working for me and now disappeared? WTF? I am ready to through all my Sonos products away, the app still sucks and half of what I used it for no longer works

Relisten does not work for me anymore either I get the error “Unable to browse music”

Switz - really appreciate the work on relisten. 99% of what I listen to on sonos speakers is through the relisten app/integration.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I can no longer even get to J. What is wrong with these people at Sonos? The worst software rollout ever.

Relisten once again doesn’t work at all, as others have noted. Sonos completely dropped the ball with this update and it’s a crock that they sell these wildly expensive speakers and don’t have working software to support them.

@switz213 thank you for your work on this! I’m sorry you’re at the mercy of unresponsive Sonos support

What a garbage update.  Another person frustrated that they can no longer listen to relisten through sonos.

I don’t have any artists appear on Relisten app. I’m on iOS. Laaaaame 

Yes... mine has  now disappeared as well

@switz213 Thanks for your work on relisten. It’s truly an amazing service. It’s the main streaming service I use with sonos. 

I just wanted to report that after a few weeks of on and off functionality between relisten and sonos, I have absolutely no functionality at all for the past 5 days. Hoping that sonos can work on this feature soon!

@switz213 you guys are awesome.  What an amazing community you’ve created.  All I listen to is this app.

its very frustrating that it no longer works in Sonos and that they’re not getting back to you.  Very lousy customer service… and they ARE paid.  

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@switz213 thank you for your work on Relisten. Very much appreciated.

Any word back from Sonos? Doubtful this one is high on their priority fix list. Still can’t scroll past J and also get the ‘Something went wrong’ when trying to play anything on Relisten.