Skip to main content
Answered

Recherche dans l'application Sonos sur MacOS

• 19 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Bonjour, j’utilise l’application Sonos Controller for Mac en version 15.10 (Sonos OS S2 ; Build 76246300).

Le champs de recherche ne fonctionne pas sur mon Mac (version de MacOS Sonoma 13.6.1 (22G313)).

Pourriez-vous me dire pourquoi ? Merci

Moderation edit: Translation by Google Translate:

Hello, I am using the Sonos Controller for Mac application in version 15.10 (Sonos OS S2; Build 76246300).
The search box does not work on my Mac (MacOS Sonoma version 13.6.1 (22G313)).
Could you tell me why? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @cavaisyl, welcome to Sonos Community!

I cannot be certain why your Sonos search is inactive, my first thoughts are towards software version incompatibilities. When was the last time you were able to search successfully?

I would suggest first to uninstall the Sonos App and then download and install the latest version from our download page.

If you are still experiencing issues, I recommend to submit diagnostics via the Sonos App on your Mac and reach out to our Sonos Support for some live troubleshooting.

I hope this helps.

Translation using Google Translate:

Bonjour @cavaisyl, bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos!

Je ne peux pas savoir avec certitude pourquoi votre recherche Sonos est inactive, mes premières pensées vont aux incompatibilités de versions du logiciel.

À quand remonte la dernière fois où vous avez réussi à effectuer une recherche avec succès ?

Je suggérerais d'abord de désinstaller l'application Sonos, puis de télécharger et d'installer la dernière version à partir de notre page de téléchargement.

Si vous rencontrez toujours des problèmes, je vous recommande de soumettre des diagnostics via l'application Sonos sur votre Mac et de contacter notre assistance Sonos pour un dépannage en direct.

J'espère que ça aide.

Hi! here the answers.

When was the last time you were able to search successfully?

• Since the first install (download from your official page)

I will test the deletion and re installation of the app, and if not working follow the diagnostic procedure for troubleshooting.

Hi!

After installing the application again, the issue is still happening. I submitted a support diagnostic with the following confirmation number: 1940596214.

Waiting for Sonos to give a feedback a propose me a live troubleshooting session if necessary.

Hi, after updating my Sonos app for Sonos OS: S2 ; Version: 15.11 (build 76247270), I still can’t search. Can the support team find a solution please ?

Did you reach out to Sonos support, as suggested by the Sonos representative above?