Answered

Reauthorise apple music HELP!!!!

• 8 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi getting frustrated now, this keeps repeatedly happening for no apparent reason at all. 

Go to play / use apple music via Sonos app on either phone or desktop app i’m told to reauthorise apple music. WHY? On the desktop it just doesn’t work. On the iphone it again doesn’t work - it just spins when i enter password - EVEN THOUGH I AM ALREADY LOGGED INTO MY apple id!!! Can we please just get a fix?? I am quite apple and Sonos savvy but this is just ridiculous. PLEASE HELP. Ive used Sonos since its inception and apple from way back but i must say it is getting very glitchy… let’s hope someone has an answer.

icon

Best answer by Smilja 8 January 2021, 12:49

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Apple experienced some technical issues during the past two weeks, I’ve been locked out of my Apple ID on a regular basis. Changing the password here may solve the issue.

The thing is I am logged in to my apple id no problem everywhere else except in the sonos app to do with apple music. Thanks for your reply.